About Spiritual Healing
The National Federation of Spiritual Healers (N.Z.) Inc.
The Mission Statement
What is Spiritual Healing
Spiritual Healing is a natural therapy which is complementary to and works with all forms of allopathic or conventional medicine. It helps the patient to heal more quickly and to offset any side effects of conventional treatment. Spiritual healing itself has no harmful side effects.
Whatever it was that brought you here today, welcome to our website.
• International Distant Healing Service. Add a name to our Distant Healing List. If you or your family or friends need some healing support, contact us by email, phone or post, providing us with names and locations, and we will add them to our Distant Healing List. This Healing List is sent not only to our own members, but to many other healing groups around the world. You will receive much healing energy over the subsequent 3 months.
• Learn to heal yourself and others. Our Healer Training Courses page gives you full details of how to become a healer. The truth is, you are a healer already, and perhaps all you need is to fine-tune your ability. Part 1 of the course gives you the knowledge and confidence to really make a difference.
• Become a professional healer. The path to becoming a full healer practitioner is thorough training. Our 4 part NFSH UK Healer Training Course will equip you as a professional spiritual or energy healer.
• Learn more about Spiritual Healing. Spiritual healing (or natural energy healing as some call it) is readily available to everyone who discovers how to tune into it. As energy healing, it is a practice related to Reiki (Japan), Qigong (Chi Kung, Chigong) (China), and Chun Do Sun Bup (Korea).
• Become a Friend of the NFSH and you will enjoy the benefits of membership, as well as friendship and companionship in a spiritual environment. We are totally non-denominational and are open to every race, colour and creed.
Spiritual healing is a natural therapy which is complementary to and works with all forms of allopathic or conventional medicine. It helps the patient to heal more quickly and to offset any side effects of conventional treatment. Spiritual healing itself has no harmful side effects.